Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big Sur Fire Meeting Video - Wednesday, 7-9-08

There will be no meeting on Thursday night, as things are winding down on the Western fire front and the focus is shifting to re-entry and re-building in the Big Sur area. Therefore, this will most likely be the last video that I post up here. There is a meeting planned for Friday night in Big Sur, but I do not intend to tape it.

I hope that these video updates have been useful to those that were unable to attend the meetings in person. It's been an interesting experience to have found myself fall into the position of playing "capture and release" in the cataloging and dispersal of these meeting videos, and I've enjoyed the opportunity to use current technology to provide access to important information for those that might need it most.

Best Wishes, and Best of Luck to All

=James=

No comments: